- ABOUT THE CP
- 1. ROOTING
- 2. CUSTOM RECOVERY
- 3. FLASH ROM
- 4. SD PARTITIONING
- 5. LINK2SD
- 6. OTHER APPS
- 7. GAMES
- 8. NANDROID BACKUP
ROM is like the BACKBONE of your Phone
You have some options:
- Flash STOCK ROM
- Flash CUSTOM ROM - like microrain v1,v2
MY CASE: I flashed a stock rom provided in sir bluerain's website. It is already rooted and supports ext2. Moreover, he already included build up prop and tweaks to boost the phone's capacities and uninstalled unnecessary apps.
How did I do it?
- Download the ROM in PC and place it on SD Card
- Put the SD Card on the phone
- Go to recovery mode by pressing the on and up button simultaneously.
- Wipe data, cache and dalvik-cache then return
- Flash from SD/zip card and choose the file
- Confirm and wait
- Reboot (would take few minutes)